Upper-Intermediate English: Business and Industry
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is the first in a series of four English language MOOCs designed for students with an intermediate level of English looking to reach a higher intermediate level. The course is comprised of video lessons, reading comprehension activities, grammar explanations and exercises, listening comprehension activities and speaking practice.
The course covers interesting topics such assuccessful businesses, risk management, industrial design and radio broadcasting.
This course also includes preparatory materials and recommendations to take the Cambridge University First Certificate in English Examination (FCE).
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Upper-Intermediate English
- Associated skills: Listening Skills, English Language, Vocabulary, Grammar, Industrial Design, Reading Comprehension, Radio Broadcasting
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Writing informal and formal letters in English
- Using English verbal tenses in context
- English vocabulary and grammar
- Listening and speaking in English