What you will learn
- The skills necessary to be an inclusive leader through case studies, assessments, and discussion with a global group of learners.
- How to leverage core inclusive leadership behaviors of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage and Humility (EACH) in any setting.
- Inclusive leadership skills that enable work-life effectiveness.
- Position yourself as a leader through inclusive communication.
Acquire the globally in-demand skills necessary to build an inclusive workplace culture in this Inclusive Leadership Professional Certificate Program.
Around the world, organizations and customers are growing more diverse. To remain competitive, organizations must move from diversity to inclusion to increase employee engagement, innovation, and to win the war for talent.
Today’s leaders must leverage the full power of this diversity by honing their inclusive leadership skills. Inclusive leaders intentionally bring out the full potential of their team by empowering and valuing the unique contributions of individual employees. The innovation and productivity potential of these teams can only be harnessed in an inclusive work culture.
Accelerate your career with this Inclusive Leadership Training program. You will learn how to apply inclusive leadership skills—Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility (“EACH”)—and have the opportunity to practice using them to foster team citizenship and innovation. In the 45-minute skills-based “mini-course” on bridging divides, you will explore practical strategies and techniques to find common ground and work successfully with people who think, look, and have beliefs different from your own.
These leadership skills are the tools you need to take your diverse team to the next level of performance.
Enroll in the Inclusive Leadership Professional Certificate program to become adept at the skills and behaviors of an inclusive leader taught by Catalyst, a global expert in the field.
Courses in this program
CatalystX's Inclusive Leadership Professional Certificate
- Inclusiveness is not a "soft" skill—it’s a crucial competitive leadership capability necessary in today’s global market. (Source: PWC, The CEO Agenda, 2015)
- “Companies that are highly effective communicators had 47% higher total returns to shareholders.” (Source: Towers Watson, Capitalizing on Effective Communication: p.2)
- "Leveraging an increasingly diverse talent pool" is a “top workforce trend impacting talent priorities.” (Source: Mercer, 2016 Global Talent Trends Study).
Meet your instructors from Catalyst (CatalystX)
Experts from CatalystX committed to teaching online learning
Essential to leaders who need to get the best from their team.