What you will learn
- Basic vocabulary for everyday situations.
- Regular and irregular Spanish verbs in present, past and future.
- Basic grammatical structures.
- Basic conversational skills.
Learn Spanish language online at your own pace. Whether you are learning Spanish to study or work abroad, this program will help you get started. The learn Spanish program will give you a general understanding of common words and phrases as well as basic grammar, Spanish pronunciation and conversation skills, allowing you to communicate in everyday situations according to the A2 proficiency level (elementary) as described in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL, Council of Europe).
These Spanish language courses have been developed using an innovative language learning methodology that lets English speakers develop their language skills while they have fun practicing everyday situations.
Courses in this program
UPValenciaX's Basic Spanish Professional Certificate
- With the growth of international trade and globalization, companies need employees who are Spanish speakers that can both speak and understand the culture of the country where they do business.
- Roles in business development, marketing, healthcare, science, information technology and engineering at multinational companies become options for multilingual employees who have effective language skills.
- Spanish is spoken by 577 million people around the world, and it is the third most used language on the internet. (Source: Cervantes Institute)