What you will learn
- Understand marketing concepts in detail.
- Explain the strategic and tactical aspects of marketing.
- Comprehend the basics of services marketing mix.
- Appreciate the intersection of Human Resources, Operations and Marketing in services.
- Discuss service excellence & service quality.
The ever-changing world we live in today, service experiences remain in the heart of customers, and eventually impact businesses. Creating and managing wonderful service experience has become the top priority for most of the companies and service industry continue to evolve bigger and better. As marketers are experiencing the shift in thinking, being service oriented has become a new-normal and proving to be the most successful way to create a competitive advantage.
As businesses are now are more global and technologically advanced, marketers need to be skilled in marketing research, strategy, pricing digital marketing, understanding consumer behavior to deliver supreme service quality. This tailored program designed for working professionals to navigate their marketing plans with rich understanding on opportunities and challenges in marketing and managing services. The two courses featured in this program not only introduce the essential concepts of marketing but also offer extended understanding with respect to the design, develop, and delivering services. Drawing on research and examples from successful businesses, this program will equip learners with frameworks and models that can be applied in a variety of service contexts.
This professional certification from IIMBx will be a platform for learners from various sectors and fields. It will act as a catalyst to a great learning experience that will come in aid along in your marketing careers.
Courses in this program
IIMBx's Services Marketing Fundamentals Professional Certificate
- 3–5 hours per week, for 6 weeks
Learn the core concepts of marketing services and their applications across industries and businesses from a customer as well as a managerial perspective.
- Employment of service managers is projected to grow 17 percent from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations. Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- The number of jobs for marketing managers is expected to increase 10% nationwide by 2026, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). That’s far faster than the average of all occupations.
- Marketing is quickly moving away from its now outdated sales support role function moving toward the centre of transformational and strategic change – either as a driver, or as an enabler. Source: LinkedIn
- This new reality opens up an amazing vista of opportunity for service providers in 2021 and beyond. The services industry will be well on its way to tryst with a $300-billion destiny by 20215. Sources: The Financial Express.
- The average salary for a Service Manager is $61,163. Sources: *PayScale.com