State Bank of India: Trust Quotient in Leadership
There is no currency in organizational life more valuable than trust. One can no longer presume one has it just because one strongly believes that he/she has not done anything to breach it. In times of unprecedented uncertainty, it’s critical to earn and keep the trust of others every day.
Trust Quotient in Leadership
About this courseSkip About this course
As a leader, one must have the ability to create, re-invent, and lead change. Where do you think reinvention needs to start? The simple answer is – in your head. How do you reinvent yourself?
Join this course that will guide you with a step-by-step and systematic approach to reinventing yourself as a professional.
At a glance
- Institution: State-Bank-of-India
- Subject: Business & Management
- Level: Intermediate
* This program targets middle & senior level managers and mid-senior Leaders.
* Ideally participants should be identified as high performers
* Managers who are lined up for role changes and transition across functions.
* Business Managers aspiring to reinvent and reposition themselves are also invited to join this program.
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- * Mindfulness
- * How to build relatedness among team-mates
- * Model faith in team members
- * Understand the factors that inhibit or promote trust quotient
- * Strategies and practices that generate trust
- * Definition of an environment of trust
* Authenticity and trust
* Acts of trustworthiness
* Different types of inter-personal trust and how they impact relationship at work