State Bank of India: Leadership in the Digital Era
We often struggle to define what digital transformation is and how leading in a digital era is different. This doubt exists mainly because many of the technologies at their core have already been around for a long time. So why are we still talking about digital transformation and why is it still so powerful?
Leadership in the Digital Era
About this courseSkip About this course
Where do we start the journey of leadership? Empirical evidence indicates that identifying the problem from the customer's perspective should be the first step. The mantra is very simple – falling in love with the problem at hand. Solving the problem means adding value to the business.
Join this course that will guide you with a step-by-step and systematic approach to reinventing yourself as a professional.
At a glance
- Institution: State-Bank-of-India
- Subject: Business & Management
- Level: Intermediate
* This program targets senior-level managers and N minus 2 Leaders.
* Leader managers who are mandated with driving digital transformation initiatives will benefit by attending this program
* Leaders who are considering or currently running innovation labs start-up hubs or corporate accelerators
Managers who are lined up for role changes and transition across functions.
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Understand how to navigate digital transformation and change
- How to adapt your business to the digital revolution
- Understand how others responded to a similar challenge
- Create and craft your own tailored approach to problems that can be overcome through digital leadership
Program coverage [syllabus]
* Leadership imperatives in the digital era
* Planning does not have to be the enemy of digital
* Paint your canvas
* Exercise the leadership muscles of
* Bring in the human touch – what machines can’t do.