BPMN Modeling Adapted to Business Process Analysis
About this courseSkip About this course
The concepts presented in this course are intended to enable the modeling of low, medium and high complexity business processes. Business process modeling is an essential activity to properly analyze the processes within an organization, diagnose problems caused by suboptimal business processes, and eventually transform the organization’s way of doing things in order to improve its performance. The concepts presented in this course are useful for process managers, business analysts and all stakeholders in a digital transformation project.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
At the end of module 1, you should be able to:
• Identify the basic BPMN symbols;
• Interpret low to medium complexity models;
• Draw a simple process from a case study.
At the end of module 2, you should be able to:
• Identify intermediate BPMN symbols;
• Model medium to high complexity business processes;
• Decompose a process into sub-processes;
• Explain how a business process works to stakeholders.