Lo que aprenderás
- Implement DevOps culture and practices in the AWS Cloud.
- Adopt and enforce Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices on AWS.
- Setup AWS CodeDeploy to write, run, and debug your code.
- Explore deployment strategies for serverless applications.
- Monitor a code pipeline using Amazon EventBridge and AWS Config.
Software and the Internet have transformed the world and its industries, from shopping to entertainment to banking. Software no longer merely supports a business; rather it becomes an integral component of every part of a business.
This “DevOps on AWS” series teaches you how to use the combination of DevOps philosophies, practices and tools to develop, deploy, and maintain applications in the AWS Cloud. Benefits of adopting DevOps include: rapid delivery, reliability, scalability, security and improved collaboration.
AWS provides a set of flexible services designed to enable companies to more rapidly and reliably build and deliver products using AWS and DevOps practices. These services simplify provisioning and managing infrastructure, deploying application code, automating software release processes, and monitoring your application and infrastructure performance.
This series has a significant hands-on component involving the AWS Free Tier in which you will explore AWS services and concepts using AWS SDKs, AWS APIs, and the AWS Console.
The first course introduces you to essential AWS products, services, and common solutions. The course covers the fundamental concepts of compute, database, storage, networking, monitoring and security that learners and professionals will need to know when working with AWS.
The second course discusses topics such as source control, best practices for Continuous Integration, and how to use the right tools to measure code quality, by identifying workflow steps that could be automated. You will explore AWS Services that will help your application delivery, like AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodePipeline.
The third course talks about how to improve the deployment process with DevOps methodology, and also some tools that might make deployments easier, such as Infrastructure as Code, or IaC, and AWS CodeDeploy.
Finally, the last course teaches how to use Amazon CloudWatch for monitoring, as well as Amazon EventBridge and AWS Config for continuous compliance. It also covers Amazon CloudTrail and a little bit of Machine Learning for Monitoring operations.
No prior experience on AWS cloud is required because the first course teaches the fundamentals of AWS.
Cursos en este programa
Programa XSeries en DevOps on AWS de AWS
- 2–4 horas por semana durante 4 semanas
Kick off your cloud career by learning the fundamentals of AWS products, services, and solutions and basic concepts of database, storage, networking, security and cloud computing.
- The global DevOps market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global DevOps market to grow at a CAGR of around 21% during 2021-2026.
- Increased need for faster application delivery, high productivity of business and to eliminate unnecessary capital expenditure in IT are expected to accelerate the DEVOPS market.
- The demand for the rapid software upgrade is becoming extremely important for global businesses. Meanwhile, owing to high data security risks, security upgrades in the main software architecture have become highly essential.
- Over the past 24 months, there has been a 450% increase in US job postings for Site Reliability Engineer and 85% increase in Cloud Engineer roles.