Lo que aprenderás
- Accounting System Structure and Information Management
- Reporting Firm Resources, Obligations and Performance
- Reporting Use of Firm Resources and Taxation
- Reporting Liabilities and Owners Capital and Cashflow
- Reporting Investments and Pensions
This professional certificate is designed to prepare individuals with the core financial accounting tools they will need to understand annual reports and footnotes - creating a solid understanding of the financial statements.
This professional certificate is comprised of the following courses:
- CO1: Accounting System Structure and Information Management
- CO2: Reporting Firm Resources, Obligations and Performance
- CO3: Reporting Use of Firm Resources and Taxation
- CO4: Reporting Liabilities and Owners Capital and Cashflow
- CO5: Reporting Investments and Pensions
Free Preview! Access the first module from Course 1 for free. For full course access, upgrade to a verified certificate.
NOTE: Completing all 5 parts and then taking the Professional Certificate Examination is MANDATORY to achieve both the NYIF Certificate of Mastery and the edX Professional Certificate in Financial Accounting. A verified learner must pass all courses in the program with a minimum grade of 70% to earn a Professional Certificate for Financial Accounting.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Financial Accounting de NYIF
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates average growth of 9% for financial managers between 2012 and 2022, which varies by industry. (source: https://www.accounting.com/careers/financial-accounting/)
- An entry-level Financial Accountant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (Source: https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Financial_Accountant/Salary)
- Career prospects for people with similar training include: Financial Analyst,Controller,Financial Manager)
Conoce a tu instructor de New York Institute of Finance (NYIF)
Expertos de NYIF comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea