Lo que aprenderás
- What AI is and isn't.
- How machine learning works and how ML, AI and deep learning all fit together.
- Applied AI and what programming AI looks like.
- Ways to consume existing machine learning models.
- How to write custom models from a blank canvas (Linear Regression, Convolutional Neural Network).
- How to use industry standard pre-made models for object detection or natural language processing.
- How to convert Python models to TensorFlow.js format to run them client side in a web browser.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) now impact every aspect of our daily lives and routines - whether in the workplace or at home. This program introduces you into this exciting and disruptive technology and arms you with applied AI skills.
ML is fast-developing, disruptive, and sometimes controversial, but anyone can benefit from a guided tour of how the technology works, its benefits and drawbacks, along with its implications for society.
This program is intended to cut through the hype, help you understand what AI really is, and what it isn’t. It covers why data is important and demonstrates the relationship between data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to help you discuss and use these technologies with others.
The program kicks off with a Google AI for Anyone course that covers the basics of AI and ML and how AI is used in the real world. Learning from Google AI experts and practitioners, you will explore what machine learning programming looks like at a high level learning techniques such as neural networks. Later in the course you'll acquire some hands-on experience teaching a computer to recognize images, sounds, and more.
Learn how to give your web application superpowers to stand out from the crowd and create next generation web apps that can be used by billions of people in a single click - from computer vision to natural language processing.
You'll learn how to use TensorFlow.js models and their APIs to create real working systems that solve problems that could impact real business ideas. Imagine offering a customer the ability to automatically block spam comments in a chat application or blog before they are even sent, or use state of the art models to build your very own smart security camera, and more.
Kick off your Web AI and ML journey with this professional certificate program from Google today.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Fundamentals of Google AI for Web Based Machine Learning de Google
- 3–4 horas por semana durante 7 semanas
- The growth of artificial intelligence in the workplace is expected to create 58 million new jobs by 2022. (Source: World Economic Forum)
- Hiring growth for Artificial Intelligence Specialists has grown 74% annually in the past 4 years, ranking 1st in LinkedIn’s 2020 Top 15 Emerging Jobs report. (Source: LinkedIn)
- The Median salary for Data Scientists in 2020 was $ 98,230 (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics)