Lo que aprenderás
- How CEOs get results.
- The power of creating an effective, positive culture in your organization.
- Analyzing future opportunities to formulate strategy.
- The definition of “Conscious Capitalism” and how to distinguish it from a conventional perspective on business.
- How Conscious Capitalism goes beyond Shared Value Capitalism, sustainability, Triple Bottom Line, corporate social responsibility, and other related ideas.
In today's world of business, executives must focus on more than near-term results to generate sustained growth. CEOs, founders, entrepreneurs, and executive leaders must think consciously about decision-making to lead their companies to long-term success. This Professional Certificate in executive leadership, brought to you by Babson College, the #1 school in Entrepreneurship (U.S. News & World Report), will teach you how to consciously view strategic challenges, formulate solutions, and take action.
Research shows that companies that embody the principles of Conscious Capitalism substantially outperform the market over the long term, while simultaneously creating economic and social value for all stakeholders. This program will teach you the pillars of Conscious Capitalism and how you can implement them while you lead your organization.
This program is designed for anyone who has pictured themselves in the corner office, wants to report directly to a CEO, or has the goal of consulting with or advising a CEO. It will give you insight on how to mentor and lead intentionally through the principles of Conscious Capitalism and will expose the path from individual contributor to the top job.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Executive Leadership de BabsonX
- Designed for anyone seeking effective strategies for building a social enterprise.
- Perfect for those currently or aspiring to lead an organization in management or C-Suite roles.
- The median annual wage for chief executives was $185,950 in May 2020. (source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook)