Hay una sesión disponible:
Hay una sesión disponible:
Sustainable Agribusiness Comprehensive Exam
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course is part of the Sustainable Agribusiness MicroMasters program which consists of 6 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
This comprehensive capstone exam includes the evaluation of the competencies and performance tasks, which define a successful practitioner of sustainable agriculture.
This capstone exam is part of the DoaneX Sustainable Agri-business MicroMasters program that is designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to equip you to play a role inpracticingsustainable agriculture,utilizing a system's perspective to understand sustainability with interdisciplinary efforts. In order to qualify for the MicroMasters Credential, you will need to earn a Verified Certificate in each of the six DoaneX Sustainable Agri-business courses as well as pass this final comprehensive capstone exam.
The capstone exam will test knowledge across all six courses. It will be a webcam proctored timed exam.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Sustainable Agribusiness
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
This capstone exam is an assessment of the knowledge and various skills you’ve attained throughout the MicroMasters program. They include how to:
- Discern how variables impact outcomes within specific contexts
- Articulate how models can be used to maximize sustainability
- Utilize sustainable agricultural models to achieve economic and sustainability outcomes
- Assess effects of human non-judicious use of natural resources resulting in agricultural problems and environmental degradation
- Apply environmental economic theory to the allocation and utilization of natural resources
- Analyze the effects of economic growth on the environment and agricultural practices
- Through evaluation of current environmental policy, the learner will be able to propose policy modifications to inform new policy that realizes better ecosystems services.
- Explain the need for a country-level collaboration among various agencies in finance, commerce, agriculture, health, and environmental protection.
- Discuss the complexity and impact of changes in policies, business practices, and technologies have on global food systems and food supply chains.
- Evaluate how global food system and supply chains are affected by diverse participants with conflicting interests.
- Analyze how individual’s lifestyles, international business operations, policies of health care, energy, and food, environmental changes, and so on impact global food systems’ biodiversity and ecosystem.
- Explore not only economic but also social and environmental impacts from global business practices on individuals, communities, and society.
- Assess how the sustainability of agriculture and food systems are evaluated and measured, and explore solutions to economic, social, and environmental problems.
- Analyze proposed solutions to global agri-food systems challenges.
- Apply concepts of marketing to sustainable agriculture and food innovation, identify creative market entry strategiesand utilize economic principles to formulate pricing strategies.
- Apply supply chain management principles in a sustainable way that protects the environment, measure environmental sustainability performance of supply chains and analyze the importance of ethics and transparency in supply chain management.