Choose your session:
Choose your session:
Project Management MicroMasters Capstone Exam
About this courseSkip About this course
The capstone exam includes the evaluation of the competencies and performance tasks, which define a successful project manager.
The capstone exam is the culminating component of the RITx Project Management MicroMasters program that is designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry. In order to qualify for the Project Management MicroMasters credential, you will need to earn a verified certificate in each of the three RITx Project Management MicroMasters courses and pass the verified capstone exam.
The capstone exam will test knowledge across all three MicroMasters courses, so it is strongly recommended you complete PM9001x, PM9002x, and PM9003x prior to participating in this exam. It will be a webcam proctored timed exam and will feature problems similar to the graded assignments in the different modules as well as some writing.
At a glance
- Institution: RITx
- Subject: Business & Management
- Level: Advanced
Successful completion of the verified track of:
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- MicroMasters® Program in Project Management
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
This capstone exam is an assessment of various skills you’ve attained through the MicroMasters program. They include:
- To apply the project management life cycle from initiation through closing by using effective tools and techniques
- To apply the project management tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations
- To understand project management best practices across a variety of industries and businesses
- To understand leadership and behavioral facets that lead to project success
- To understand social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence project success in the global market
About the instructors
Frequently Asked QuestionsSkip Frequently Asked Questions
What is the exam length?
The exam will be open for a seven-day period and contains two parts. Each part must be completed within two hours (120 minutes). You can take a break in between the two parts of the exam.
When does the exam period start?
The exam period does not begin when the course opens. You will be notified of the exam period in the course syllabus when the course opens.Introductory materials, along with more information about the exam and the practice proctoring test will be provided before the exam. We recommend learners usethe allocated time prior to the exam periodto study and obtain the proper materials needed to complete the exam.