About this courseSkip About this course
This course is running for one last time and will retire soon. Last day to enroll is November 23rd.
As a professional web software developer, you will not only need to know how to program in this simple yet powerful language, but you will need to understand the fundamentals of how data is exchanged on the World Wide Web (WWW) and what tools and frameworks are available to you for creating robust, interactive web applications.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Computer Science Essentials for Software Development
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- The basics of how the World Wide Web allows browsers to send and retrieve web content
- Web browser internals, the Document Object Model (DOM), and jQuery
- Techniques for creating data-driven websites using modern web technologies
Week 1: Web Programming Basics
Week 3: Client-Side Frameworks for Developing Modular Web Page Components