Organizational Culture and Change in Healthcare
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is part of the Healthcare Administration MicroMasters program which consists of 7 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
Equipped with the appropriate tools, healthcare administrators can become the change agents within their organizations.
This course provides learners with key constructs, theories and practices associated with leadership, change management, and organizational behavior. Learners will be introduced to the change management process and methods for identifying key cultural features of an organization. Learners will be able to diagnosis, develop, and implement organizational culture change through the use of social, behavioral, and organizational science.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- MicroMasters® Program in Healthcare Administration
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Explain the change management process.
- Identify methods for assessing key features of an organization’s cultural environment.
- Evaluate the diagnosis, development, and implementation process of an effective organizational culture change.
- Utilize social, behavioral, and organizational science within a organizational culture and change project.