Leading Organizational Change in Healthcare
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is part of the Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program which consists of 9 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
Healthcare practitioners often best understand the intricacies of healthcare, and when equipped with the appropriate leadership skills, can become change agents within their health care delivery systems.
A focus on performance is vital for any organization. However, understanding the culture and health of your organization is equally, and if not, more important.
This course examines key change management constructs, theories and practice associated with leading organizational change. Learners will be introduced to methods for assessing key features of organization’s cultural environment. Learners will be able to apply social, behavioral, and organizational science to the diagnosis, development, and implementation of an effective organizational culture change.
This course is part of the Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program. For an introduction to lifestyle medicine, see the Lifestyle Medicine Competencies Professional Certificate program.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- MicroMasters® Program in Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Recognize organizational behavior and change theories.
- Examine the change management process.
- Discuss methods for assessing key features of organizational environments.
- Discuss the diagnosis, development, and implementation of an effective organizational culture change.
- Apply social, behavioral, and organizational science to organizational culture change.