There is one session available:
Excel for Everyone: Data Management
About this courseSkip About this course
This intermediate Excel course builds on the teachings of the introductory Core Foundations course, teaching you to leverage the power of data calculations and reports to make informed personal or organizational decisions.
The course is designed for learners who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel but wish to take advantage of some of the higher-level functionality to more effectively analyze and present data. From error prevention to forecasting andautomation, you’ll build an advanced layer of knowledge to manage larger datasets and continue developing your aptitude for data modeling.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to manage multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Analyzing data with datasets and tables.
- How to manage data analysis using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Implementing What-If Analysis and Decision-Making Tools.
- Using Date, Logical, Statistical and Financial Functions.