There is one session available:
Developing Cloud Applications with Node.js and React
About this courseSkip About this course
Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this IBM course can earn a skill badge — a detailed, verifiable and digital credential that profiles the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course. Enroll to learn more, complete the course and claim your badge!
You will learn how to invoke Web Services, parse with JSON data and integrate with Cloud APIs to add AI capabilities to your application. You will also practice DevOps and GitHub concepts to enable continuous delivery of your application.
This course is ideal for those who want to start a career in Cloud Development or developers who want to update their skills with current Cloud programming technologies and practices.
After completing this course you will be able to create modern applications using Cloud Native concepts.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Practice DevOps and utilize continuous delivery pipelines with Git
- Deploy your web application to IBM Cloud platform
- Extend your Node.js application with third-party packages
- Leverage the Express web application framework
- Integrate with Watson APIs on Cloud to add AI to your application
- Build rich application user interfaces using ES6 and React
- Develop callback functions and parse JSON data from HTTP messages
Creating a Web Server with Node.js
Importing Node.js Modules
Module 2: Asynchronous I/O with Callback Programming
Asynchronous I/O with Callback Programming
Create Callback Function
Module 3: Express Web Application Framework
Express Web Application Framework
Module 4: Building a rich front-end application using REACT & ES6
ES6 features – let, Classes, Arrow, Promises
React Concepts & Components
Module 5: Final Project